You can now advertise in the sky. Aerial advertising is new but a very interesting way to reach out to large crowds aggregated in a particular place - be it a rock show, a political meet, rural festivals or a beach. This is why you should consider sky advertising:
You can target a small area / location
Creates a good image around brand advertising using this medium
Very high recall value of brand and category
Media options for sky advertising
Logo only billboard
Letter only billboard
Logo and letter, combination billboard
Showering of paper pamphlets / flowers
Videos & images of sky advertising / Best use of sky advertising
Festivals and fairs
Drive time traffic
Trade shows Apart from a few areas, sky advertising is allowed PAN India, in any city and town.
Execution details for sky advertising
Any kind of lettering must be 7 feet in height and red in color (red color shows up best in the sky in most day light conditions)
About 35-40 letters cab be carried in a creative
The aircraft flies about 1000 feet above ground and 500 feet above water, as permitted by authorities
The billboards (if there is one in your creative) can be between 1700 sq feet and 3000 sq feet. These will last for about 100 hours of flying time
The production of the banners is taken care of by the vendor and the client is charged on actual bills. The material required is special and best left for the vendor to take care of.
A contract needs to be signed between the advertiser and the vendor before undertaking the campaign
The aircraft can fly for 4-5 hours a day, only during the day time, weather permitting
The billboard/logo will take about 15 days from the day the artwork is provided. For lettering, only 2 days notice is required.
We have professional dancers from every school of dance along with spectacular stage performers”.
The creative should be in corel draw/illustrator with a 300 dpi and should be e-mailed to us
Billboard sizes: Most common size for a billboard is 80 feet (width) x 25 feet (height) or 100 feet x 30 feet (other variations need to be discussed)
Letter only sizes: 7 feet height and 35-40 characters allowed
Letter cum logo sizes: 40 feet x 30 feet and about 18-20 characters of lettering
Illumination will not be possible. The aircraft will only fly during day time.
Images of the activity will be provided. Logs of the GPS will also be shared as a proof of the activity.
Negative categories for sky advertising / Pricing for sky advertising
Singers – vocal artists
Many interesting and unique ad spaces are available inside airlines, airports and airport lounges. This is an interesting medium to reach out to, considering that the SEC is quite well defined and standard, with very little spillage. You can execute a campaign using any of these media with our help.
Media options for airlines advertising in India
- Inflight advertising options
- Inflight magazines
- In-flight entertainment screen - Jet International
- Head rest covers
- Seat backs
- Overhead luggage bins
- Cabin separator
- Product sampling/distribution
- Brochure inserts
- Seat pocket inserts
- Meal tray cards
- Airlines related advertising options
- Media inside tarmac coaches (transporting you to the aircraft)
- Luggage tags
- Boarding passes
- Branding the aircraft
- Aircraft ladder branding
- Airport related advertising options
- Airport lounges (tent cards, newspaper jacket, brochures, phone charging stand)
- Luggage pick-up bay
- OOH media at airport PASSENGER PROFILE
- Segment: Corporate traveler (largely), Leisure traveler
- SEC: A and B1 UNIQUENESS OF AIRLINES ADVERTISING IN INDIA
- It gives access to SEC A and the corporate traveler without any wastage
- Clutter free environment inside the aircraft
- Majority of travelers are looking for ways to pass time (minority of them work or read a book)
- Negative list for airlines advertising in India
- Advertisers in certain product/service categories are not allowed to advertise inside the airline properties. These are OTAs (online travel agents) in airlines. If you fall in any of these categories and are still very keen, assuming that you believe there's no conflict of interest, please get in touch with us and we'll take it up with the airline.
- Pricing for airlines advertising in India
- The rates for various Airlines Advertising options are mentioned below. These are highly dependent on the scale of the exercise. The rates also constantly keep on changing. For the most recent rates, please get in touch with us.
Negative list for airlines advertising in India
Advertisers in certain product/service categories are not allowed to advertise inside the airline properties. These are OTAs (online travel agents) in airlines. If you fall in any of these categories and are still very keen, assuming that you believe there's no conflict of interest, please get in touch with us and we'll take it up with the airline.
Pricing for airlines advertising in india
The rates for various Airlines Advertising options are mentioned below. These are highly dependent on the scale of the exercise. The rates also constantly keep on changing. For the most recent rates, please get in touch with us.